Friday 11 November 2016

Like Smoke // October 2016





















I came across loads of pictures on Instagram that inspired me a lot to try something different with my photography. So this time I wanted to capture for example, the smoke of the cigarette.
This was actually harder than I thought because we were outside and there was a lot of wind.
But eventually I got the photos that I really wanted and of course I had to edit them in black and white because I think it brings out the contrast of the smoke even more. Also, some of the photo's I took (especially the ones with the brick wall) make me think of the UK Tv series "Skins" haha!

Model: Chris Diepenhorst
Camera: Canon 600D 50 mm 

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Eva Maria Jane | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig